Wecycle, located at Baron de Coubertinlaan 7 in Zoetermeer, respects the privacy of all visitors to this website. Personal information that you provide to us is always treated confidentially. The personal details that you enter on the website will only be used for the stated purpose, such as implementing the agreements that apply between your organization and Wecycle. Processing of personal data is done in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR). This Privacy Statement describes how Wecycle handles your personal data within the myWecycle environment.
The purpose of processing your personal data is:
- Registering your organization within the myWecycle environment.
- Implementing the agreements that apply between your organization and Wecycle.
- Analyzing your use of the website to improve the website.
Lawfulness of registering your personal data
If you register as an organization at myWecycle, it is necessary to provide a contact person. This could be the person who does the registration, but it’s also possible to choose any other employee that you want as long as he is allowed to do so. By registering, you comply with the agreements that apply between Wecycle and your organization or you register because you want to use our services. In both cases the processing of your personal data is based on the performance of an agreement as in Article 6 paragraph 1 sub b GDPR.
Lawfulness of implementing agreements that apply between parties
In implementing the agreements that apply between your organization and Wecycle, it may occur that Wecycle has to pass on your personal data to other parties within its collection network. This can be the case, for example, if a transporter has to pick up an order from your organization and you must be kept informed of the expected arrival time. Wecycle strives to minimize data sharing in this way. By using myWecycle, you give your consent to Wecycle to share your contact information with third parties within the Wecycle collection network. Since sharing this data is necessary for the implementation of the agreement between you and our organization.
Lawfulness of the processing on the website
In order to ensure that the website is as user-friendly as possible, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service offered by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies". These are files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site.
- This website uses Google Analytics cookies;
- Wecycle has signed a processor agreement with Google;
- Wecycle has chosen to mask part of the IP address. The sharing of data with third parties is disabled;
- Wecycle does not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies
By using this website you consent to the processing of the information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
Wecycle has worked with Estate Internet B.V. and Korton Group B.V. to take appropriate measures to prevent the loss or unlawful processing of your personal data. Your data will always be treated in a confidential manner
- Since your personal details are part of our agreements, we cannot just delete them. Of course, the contact person can be changed on request as well as the acceptor of the agreement. If your organization no longer wishes to be registered on myWecycle, we will anonymize or delete the data as soon as possible. This will be no later than 6 months after deregistration, unless a statutory provision requires otherwise.
- We ask all our partners who receive personal data from us from third parties to remove them as soon as possible in a proper and sustainable manner after receipt. Wecycle is willing to help you if you suspect that your data has not been properly removed by one of our partners.
- You can delete the cookies yourself in your browser. Wecycle strives to keep this data only for as long as they are necessary, after which the data is removed in a proper and sustainable manner.
By law you have the right of access to your personal data and to correct said data. Wecycle and its processor can do this at your request. You can submit a written request by post (Wecycle, Baron de Coubertinlaan 7, 2719 EN Zoetermeer) or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). On the basis of the AVG you are also entitled to removal, this can be done on request if other data are substituted. If this is not possible or your organization unregisters as a relation of Wecycle, all this data will be anonymized within the specified retention period.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data by Wecycle and its processor, you can ask them via email@example.com.
Alteration of this Privacy Statement
Wecycle reserves the right to make changes to our Privacy and Cookie Statement. Every modification will be published on this page.
Important information about cookies on myWecycle.
With this Cookie Statement Wecycle informs about the cookies that can be placed when visiting Wecycle.nl and myWecycle. Cookies are small files that are sent with pages from a website to your browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer. The reason for this is that your browser will send this information back to the server on a subsequent visit, so that you will be recognized as a user on your next visit to Wecycle.nl. When using Wecycle.nl, Wecycle can collect information about your use of Wecycle.nl and of related websites, for example by means of cookies.
First party cookies
When visiting Wecycle.nl Wecycle’s own cookies can be placed. Own cookies are made by or for Wecycle, and are stored on your computer by Wecycle. Only Wecycle has access to these cookies and the information collected by means of the cookie. These are also called 'first party cookies'. Such cookies are used by Wecycle, for example, to automatically fill in searches or participation forms.
Rejecting and deleting cookies
You can set your browser so that you will not receive new cookies during your next use of Wecycle.nl or myWecycle. The way in which differs per browser, if necessary consult the help function of your preferred browser. In addition, you can refuse the cookies that are placed when using Wecycle.nl and myWecycle, both individually and collectively via www.youronlinechoices.com/nl/uw-advertentie-voorkeuren. Here you can also see which of the cookies mentioned are active on your browser. Here is a browser that explains how you can delete cookies already placed on your browser.
If you refuse and / or delete cookies, you may not be able to use all Wecycle.nl or myWecycle options or you may not have access to (parts of) of the websites. Please note: refusing and removing cookies only affects the computer and browser on which you perform this operation. If you use multiple computers and / or browsers, you must repeat the above mentioned action(s).